- Transcript of remarks to Australian media at the G20 Foreign Ministers' meeting. Subjects: G20 Foreign Ministers’ Meeting, Australian Labor Party, Syria. 20 February 2012
- Transcript of interview with David Speers, Sky News Australia. Subjects: YouTube video, Australian Labor Party, G20 Foreign Ministers' Meeting. 19 February 2012
- Transcript of doorstop – The launch of the Caritas' Project Compassion Campaign. Subjects: Syria; Air Australia flight cancellations; Queensland election; domestic politics. 17 February 2012
- Transcript of Doorstop – National Apology Day Breakfast. Subjects: National Apology to Indigenous Australians, Australian Labor Party, Syria. 10 February 2012
- Interview with the Economist on 24 January in London. Subjects: European debt crisis; East Asia Summit; China. 7 February 2012
- Transcript of interview with Al Jazeera English. Subjects: Syria. 4 February 2012
- Interview with Cheri Mangrai, Radio Australia's Burmese service. 2 February 2012
- Transcript of doorstop interview - Chinese New Year Celebrations. Subjects: Sinking of MV Rabaul Queen in the waters off Papua New Guinea. 2 February 2012
- Transcript of doorstop - Ashgrove, Brisbane. Subjects: Keep Kate campaign, Syria, Simon Crean, LNP. 1 February 2012
- Interview with Sandy MacIntyre, Associated Press.World Economic Forum, Davos, Switzerland. Eurozone crisis; Iran; Syria. 29 January 2012
- Interview with Hu Shuli, Chief Editor, Caixin Media. World Economic Forum, Davos, Switzerland. Subjects: Global financial crisis, Euro crisis, China. 29 January 2012
- Interview with Ed Conway, Economics Editor, Sky News International. World Economic Forum, Davos, Switzerland. Subjects: Eurozone crisis; UK emigration to Australia; Syria; Iran. 28 January 2012
- Interview with Ross Westgate, CNBC. World Economic Forum, Davos, Switzerland. Subjects: Euro crisis, China, Asian economic growth and trade, G20, Doha/WTO, sanctions against Iran. 27 January 2012
- Joint press conference with German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle. Subjects: Australian-German relations; Iran; Syria. 25 January 2012
- Transcript of joint Australia-UK Ministerial Meeting (AUKMIN) press conference. Subjects: AUKMIN; Iran sanctions; domestic politics; Syria; Greece. 24 January 2012
- Transcript of interview with Karen Tso, CNBC. Subjects: IMF; European sovereign debt crisis; Greek economy; Australian economy; Chinese growth; Iranian nuclear program. 23 January 2012
- Transcript of interview with Emily Bourke, ABC AM. Subjects: Afghanistan; global economy. 21 January 2012.
- Transcript of joint press conference with French Minister for Foreign and European Affairs Alain Juppé. Subjects: Visit to France; European debt crisis; Syria; Iran. 19 January 2012.
- Transcript of doorstop - Griffith Australia Day Awards. Subjects: Horn of Africa famine, manufacturing, poker machine reform, Australia Day. 18 January 2012.
- Interview with Jim Clancy, CNN World Report. Subjects: Taiwanese elections; US foreign policy; Myanmar. 12 January 2012.
- Transcript of interview with Bruce Hill, Radio Australia. Subjects: Indonesia visa requirements; Australia-Indonesia bilateral relations; Burma sanctions. 10 January 2012.
- Transcript of interview with Metro TV journalist Frida Lidwina. 9 January 2012.
- Transcript of Joint media conference with Indonesian Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa. Subjects: Bilateral relations, Bali process/people smuggling, Indonesian visa arrangements, Burma, Anwar Ibrahim, Japanese whaling. 9 January 2012.